- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
- AJR: Food & Transformation
- How Medical Texts in Antiquity were Written: Colloquium Sept. 23-25, 2019
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
- Patristic Studies in Boston: July 14-19, 2019
- “But nobody noticed when the albatross had disappeared”*
- Coming Soon: The Garb of Being
- Touching a Leper
- “God made man upright but they have sought out many devices…”
Category Archives: News
Delighted to see the inaugural Bulletin now live on the Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network! Read it HERE!
Click on the image above to visit the new site, which now lives at: https://www.dur.ac.uk/csth/. Note the Centre’s interdisciplinary research “that engages theologically with health and human flourishing.” For more about religion as it connects with health and human flourishing, … Continue reading
Off the press & spotted in real time! More information here. It has been a joy to work on this with amazing co-editors Georgia Frank and Andrew Jacobs. And abundant thanks to all of our phenomenal chapter authors. And thank … Continue reading
Do you know of a recent dissertation (maybe yours!) that bridges religion and health in the ancient world? Is the author (maybe you) busy in (or looking for) a teaching job while hanging between a finished dissertation and “The Book.” … Continue reading
The Reimagining Health Collaborative (RHC), part of Duke Divinity School’s Theology, Medicine, and Culture Program, is accepting applications for its 2019 cohort: Food, Health, and the Body. In 2019-2020, the RHC invites churches and Christian communities to explore the deep … Continue reading
The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health invites paper submissions for a forthcoming special issue on religion and public health. Deadline for submissions: December 2, 2019. Learn more here. Download the flier here or at the journal website. … Continue reading
The Pappas Patristic Institute of Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology is pleased to announce the thirteenth annual Summer Program in Patristic Studies (July 14-19, 2019). View program announcement pdf and registration form. Below is the detailed summary provided … Continue reading