Jesus heals a leper, illustration from the Armenian Gospels of Gladzor (13th century); Read and view the entire illuminated manuscript online; the above image is on page 85 of Thomas F. Mathews and Alice Taylor, The Illuminated Gospels of Gladzor: The Life of Christ Illuminated. Los Angeles: The J. Paul Getty Museum, 2001. Getty Museum Virtual Library publications are available for “private study, scholarship, and research purposes only.” This image illustrates the healing miracle described in Matthew 8:3; Mark 1:41; Luke 4:13.
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
- Patristic Studies in Boston: July 14-19, 2019
- “But nobody noticed when the albatross had disappeared”*
- Coming Soon: The Garb of Being
- Touching a Leper
- “God made man upright but they have sought out many devices…”
- Remembering: A Poem for Little Redcoat
- New Review: Public health of crowded religious (and sports) events
- Get a Witness without Buying the Book
- Celebrating Spring Turns
- Mary of Egypt at the Newberry
- Thy will knows no end in me.
- Flint Water Crisis: Case Study
- Reflections: Medicine & Religion Conference
- AJPH Podcast: Are FBOs compatible with Public Health?