- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
- AJR: Food & Transformation
- How Medical Texts in Antiquity were Written: Colloquium Sept. 23-25, 2019
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
- Patristic Studies in Boston: July 14-19, 2019
- “But nobody noticed when the albatross had disappeared”*
- Coming Soon: The Garb of Being
- Touching a Leper
- “God made man upright but they have sought out many devices…”
Monthly Archives: May 2019
(Ecclesiastes 7:59, RSV) (illustrating how my mind reads the Bible these days…?)
It’s raining cornflakes, brown and red, So crisp they crunch beneath my feet. Perhaps they’re waiting to be fed To winter’s hungry, milk-white street. They crackle in the frosty air And trickle down, one under one, As rain strips sugar-frosteds bare … Continue reading
New in today’s Lancet: read more
Want to enjoy a baker’s dozen of fascinating stories about “peacemakers, community builders, and agitators for faith and justice” without forking over cash for another book? Visit the podcast and download thirteen free full-length interviews with each of the contributing … Continue reading