- Kinetic words for a soul in transfigural space
- Learning from Ebola
- Orthodox Relief: Resource
- “Doctors in the Choir” (and all articles): free download through June!
- Want to be a force for good? Report positive news.
- Just because
- Keeping our temples straight
- Public Health, Religion & Spirituality Bulletin: New Essays Online
- Fielding Hospitality: Rural Restauranteurs
- A few thoughts on disease, community, and grief
- Webinar: Pandemics: Past, Present, Future
- Being Neighborly in Berlin Prayers
- Open for Worship: Outdoors Encouraged
- Racial inequities in America: Glimpses from the Firehose
- New! Infectious Historians (podcast)
- Tech-free worship across back gardens
- It’s been said before
- Holy (week) Light
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Talk this week: “Healers across Christian History: What’s to Learn?” Fireside Symposium, Christ College, Valparaiso University, February 21, 2019. [download announcement] Learn more about the Symposia. Learn more about Christ College, the Honors College of Valparaiso University.
“Luther holds Christians to a high standard in the economic realm. As he writes in Trade and Usury, There are four Christian ways of exchanging external goods with others….The first way is to let them rob or steal our property….The second … Continue reading
Go to the Research Guide Learn more about ReMeDHe
New From Oxford University Press by Michael and Tracy Balboni. Read more “a series of thoughtful and evidence-based chapters…one very intriguing approach to this great borderland” – Arthur Kleinman, MD “This splendid book is a work of truly practical theology…” … Continue reading