How can classics and archaeology give us clues about the history of health and poverty? Take a look at this free online teaching tool of 9 mini-cases. A 20-page case set I wrote and designed for classroom use and discussion, it offers illustrated stories from the past and lessons for global health today.
- Healers across Christian History: What’s to Learn?
- Greek and Latin Medicine: A Research Guide
- Religion, medicine, ethics: Resources from the University of Chicago
- Feasting & Fasting in Christian History: A Colorful, Popular Overview
- Celebrating Frances Stern
- Spirituality within Medicine: Evidence-based Practical Theology
- Mixing Religion & Medicine?
- Learn Global Health from Ancient Bones
- Medicine & Metaphor in Christian History: New Essays
- Christmas Reader
- In Glass: Medicine, Science, and Liturgy
- Extreme Poverty: Status Quo in the USA
- Malala: On refugees in this moment, now
- ARHAP link updates
- Water and Health: Strathpeffer
- Ethics of Water: Religion and Health: New Online Lecture
- Parish Nursing : UK
- Bells for Haggis
- Thank you, Jonathan Kranz
- On economic, social and cultural rights 1948