- Bearing Winter : In Praise of All Who Love Books
- Ebola: CDC Museum Exhibit considers Religious Responses
- Pain by Art Scale: Updated
- Masks and Quarantine: The Voice of the Poor
- Global Catholic Health Care: Conference April 17-19, 2020
- Religion, Spirituality, Health (Durham UK): spring seminars
- An Apple a Day? – Diet and Regimen in Ancient Jewish and Related Traditions (CFP)
- Hippocrates, Muslim Physicians, and the Five Books of Moses…
- Morality & Global Health: Panel at Harvard Friday Feb 21
- Maria Skobtsova Film – Update!
- “Theology and Spiritual Care Beyond Story”
- The unbelievable Christian Creed (Grawemeyer winner 2019)
- Concentrate on something very, very small
- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
Monthly Archives: August 2018
“We must have women’s choirs. You are baptized in the same baptismal font–men and women. You drink from the same communion chalice. You receive the same bread. So men and women must both sing!” So insisted the bishop Jacob of … Continue reading
and recalling the light of living things in winter: