Dr. Koh’s upcoming talk is open to the public, so please consider attending if you are in the Boston area! Map and directions online to the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. The presentation is sponsored by the Harvard University Initiative on Health, Religion, and Spirituality. Learn more about Dr. Howard Koh.
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
- Patristic Studies in Boston: July 14-19, 2019
- “But nobody noticed when the albatross had disappeared”*
- Coming Soon: The Garb of Being
- Touching a Leper
- “God made man upright but they have sought out many devices…”
- Remembering: A Poem for Little Redcoat
- New Review: Public health of crowded religious (and sports) events
- Get a Witness without Buying the Book
- Celebrating Spring Turns
- Mary of Egypt at the Newberry
- Thy will knows no end in me.
- Flint Water Crisis: Case Study
- Reflections: Medicine & Religion Conference
- AJPH Podcast: Are FBOs compatible with Public Health?
- Webcast on Religion & Public Health Partnerships! April 3, 2019
- Community Health Course Free Online