- Morality & Global Health: Panel at Harvard Friday Feb 21
- Maria Skobtsova Film – Update!
- “Theology and Spiritual Care Beyond Story”
- The unbelievable Christian Creed (Grawemeyer winner 2019)
- Concentrate on something very, very small
- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
- AJR: Food & Transformation
- How Medical Texts in Antiquity were Written: Colloquium Sept. 23-25, 2019
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
Daily Archives: January 30, 2018
In October 2016 I lamented the passing of two profoundly inspiring friends, colleagues, and amazing human beings. One was patristic scholar, Frederick W. Norris (left), who inspired many of us to creatively “re-read” (or, just plain read) Gregory of Nazianzus. The … Continue reading