TEACHING PACK: “Accidents and Injuries: Lessons from a Stampede”
This collection of resources explores the health risks and responses to unintentional accidents and injuries through discussion of the stampede that occurred during the 2013 Kumbh Mela religious pilgrimage in India. In addition to the case, written by Satchit Balsari, MD, MPH, and Susan Holman, MS, PhD, the pack features an instructor’s note, discussion guide, role-play exercise, annotated bibliography, and glossary of terms.
- Healers across Christian History: What’s to Learn?
- Greek and Latin Medicine: A Research Guide
- Religion, medicine, ethics: Resources from the University of Chicago
- Feasting & Fasting in Christian History: A Colorful, Popular Overview
- Celebrating Frances Stern
- Spirituality within Medicine: Evidence-based Practical Theology
- Mixing Religion & Medicine?
- Learn Global Health from Ancient Bones
- Medicine & Metaphor in Christian History: New Essays
- Christmas Reader
- In Glass: Medicine, Science, and Liturgy
- Extreme Poverty: Status Quo in the USA
- Malala: On refugees in this moment, now
- ARHAP link updates
- Water and Health: Strathpeffer
- Ethics of Water: Religion and Health: New Online Lecture
- Parish Nursing : UK
- Bells for Haggis
- Thank you, Jonathan Kranz
- On economic, social and cultural rights 1948