- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
- AJR: Food & Transformation
- How Medical Texts in Antiquity were Written: Colloquium Sept. 23-25, 2019
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
- Patristic Studies in Boston: July 14-19, 2019
- “But nobody noticed when the albatross had disappeared”*
- Coming Soon: The Garb of Being
- Touching a Leper
- “God made man upright but they have sought out many devices…”
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Light is that geode, planted like a seed, his body a seed buried in stone. And he is the word… from an Advent poem by Sarah Crowley Chestnut. (click on the image to read more of Sarah’s poems)
Read the article
New free online case-based resource at the Global Health Education and Learning Incubator at Harvard University: TEACHING PACK: “Accidents and Injuries: Lessons from a Stampede” This collection of resources explores the health risks and responses to unintentional accidents and injuries … Continue reading
I am sometimes asked what to read to learn more about the fourth-century Christians I’ve studied who are called the “Cappadocians.” In response, I developed this free online 2-page bibliography with just a few of the most significant references related … Continue reading