- Morality & Global Health: Panel at Harvard Friday Feb 21
- Maria Skobtsova Film – Update!
- “Theology and Spiritual Care Beyond Story”
- The unbelievable Christian Creed (Grawemeyer winner 2019)
- Concentrate on something very, very small
- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
- AJR: Food & Transformation
- How Medical Texts in Antiquity were Written: Colloquium Sept. 23-25, 2019
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
Daily Archives: June 24, 2016
Living in a culture of organized distractions…having lost touch with our own personhood, we can receive neither the personhood of our neighbor nor of God. -Fr. Maximos Constas (“Watch then thyself”(Πρόσεχε σεαυτῷ): Spiritual Practice and Digital Culture,” May 2016)