In case you missed Princeton historian Peter Brown’s James M. and Margaret H. Costan Lecture in Early Christianity, delivered at Georgetown in December 2014, you can read it online here and view it on YouTube here.
- Thy will knows no end in me.
- Flint Water Crisis: Case Study
- Reflections: Medicine & Religion Conference
- AJPH Podcast: Are FBOs compatible with Public Health?
- Webcast on Religion & Public Health Partnerships! April 3, 2019
- Community Health Course Free Online
- Climate change for children, 1924: Revisited
- Islam and Refuge: Podcast
- Moving across borders is bad for health – but doesn’t need to be
- Science & Theology of Hearing Voices: New Book
- The littlest tree
- Spirituality Matters for Public Health: A Social Science Approach
- Countenancing Hunger
- Ritual as end-of-life care: Judaism
- Healers across Christian History: What’s to Learn?
- Greek and Latin Medicine: A Research Guide
- Religion, medicine, ethics: Resources from the University of Chicago
- Feasting & Fasting in Christian History: A Colorful, Popular Overview
- Celebrating Frances Stern
- Spirituality within Medicine: Evidence-based Practical Theology