- Public Health, Religion, and Spirituality Network: Fall Bulletin now live!
- Justice for the Poor in early Rabbinic Law (book summary)
- Spirituality, Theology & Health (Durham UK): New website!
- Garb of Being!
- Women in Global Health: Learn, Engage, Advance, Disrupt
- Care for the Poor in Late Antique Egypt
- AJR: Food & Transformation
- How Medical Texts in Antiquity were Written: Colloquium Sept. 23-25, 2019
- Health worker report on faith collaborations in the US
- First Book Workshop – Application Call – Deadline 9/6/19
- Kippers posted from here; and other summer reflections
- Food, Health & The Body: Duke Collaborative Calls for Applications
- CFP: Religion & Public Health in Environmental Research
- Thank you, Ellen Aitken: Updated
- Patristic Studies in Boston: July 14-19, 2019
- “But nobody noticed when the albatross had disappeared”*
- Coming Soon: The Garb of Being
- Touching a Leper
- “God made man upright but they have sought out many devices…”
Daily Archives: June 26, 2015
Here’s how Dr. Carolyn Woo, President and CEO of Catholic Relief Services, answered that question in the April 2015 World Bank panel organized by World Bank President, Dr. Jim Yong Kim, in which five religious leaders discuss “The Power of Faith … Continue reading